Manage your membership online!
We at St. John's have an online church community where we can connect with each other outside our Sunday gatherings. We'd love for you to take part!
Realm is our new database system that replaces AccessACS. In Realm you can login to view your profile information, see your pledge and other giving, chat within your groups (including sending pictures), look up new groups/ministries to join, and more!
We are still building and updating the database information. So, if you notice information on your profile or in your groups that need to be added or changed please call the office at
1. Set up your account by clicking the link in the email invitation and setting your password. Contact us if you did not receive an email invitation.
2. Click the link in the confirmation email to complete setup.
Join us in helping our staff keep accurate records and helping our clergy shepherd the flock they love.
1. Make sure your profile information is correct.
2. Upload a current photo of yourself and, if applicable, of your family.
Manage your giving as recurring or one-time donations in a secure, easy-to-use environment. Contribution statements are always available via your profile.
Online giving is convenient for you and the staff. It also saves us time and money.
Groups are a great way to get and stay connected. For example, your small group or class can have a group in Realm.
Is Realm an Online Directory?
No, Realm is not an online directory.
Realm’s primary purpose is community engagement. That is accomplished through groups. Given obvious privacy concerns, we do not provide member information online without member permission or unless you are in a Realm group with a member.
Why online giving?
There are several benefits:
• It is a simple platform for members.
• It allows recurring donations to automatically draw from your bank account. This simplifies our overall giving through the year.
• It is a simple platform for accounting. You save us time and money when you set up recurring gifts in online giving.
Not only are we excited about online giving and a more accurate church database, we are happy to continue implementing groups (Small Groups, classes, etc). Group leaders can take advantage of the groups feature in Realm by keeping in touch with their group, posting event photos and attendance and maintaining a group calendar.
By default, your address, phone number and other contact information can only be seen by staff members, leaders, or members of groups you are in. In order for anyone else to see your information, you must adjust your privacy settings and opt-in to the Directory.
• Everyone else with a login can only see your name and photo.
• To control who sees what information or do allow (or not allow) everyone with a Realm login to see your information, visit your privacy settings on your profile page.
• Staff members are always able to see your Realm data.
• There’s much more that goes into protecting your privacy, including your use of a good, randomized password.