Establishing Sacred Ground in Beloved Community
Are you interested in reading, watching, and learning:
- about the history of race and racism in America
- the impact it has on our world today
- and engaging in meaningful conversation about change?
Are you interested in working with a small group:
- to share your story
- to discover how race and racism have impacted you
- and engaging in meaningful conversation about what you learn about yourself?
Please consider joining us to do this work in small groups in a program produced by the Episcopal Church called the Sacred Ground Dialogue Series. Learn more about the series at episcopalchurch.org/sacred-ground.
If you are interested in registering, please contact Joe O'Shields.